[petsc-users] Calling single-precision MUMPS from PETSC

Evan Um evanum at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 18:26:36 CDT 2015

Dear Barry and PETSC users,

I am revisiting a problem about how to call a single precision MUMPS from
double precision real/complex PETSC. After taking a look at mumps.c, I feel
that the following changes (attached) can make it possible to always call a
single precision MUMPS from PETSC. The change is basically to replace
double precision MUMPS and their associated types with corresponding single
ones. If someone already has some experience about this work, could you
comment on the change? In advance, I appreciate your help.

Best,
Evan