[petsc-users] SuperLU MPI-problem

Mahir.Ulker-Kaustell at tyrens.se Mahir.Ulker-Kaustell at tyrens.se
Mon Jul 20 10:44:01 CDT 2015

Ah, of course. Here it is:

Malloc fails for Lnzval_bc_ptr[*][] at line 626 in file zdistribute.c
Malloc fails for Lnzval_bc_ptr[*][] at line 626 in file zdistribute.c
col block 797 col block 1518 Malloc fails for Lnzval_bc_ptr[*][] at line 626 in file zdistribute.c
col block 6369 -------------------------------------------------------
Primary job  terminated normally, but 1 process returned
a non-zero exit code.. Per user-direction, the job has been aborted.
[0]PETSC ERROR: ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[0]PETSC ERROR: Caught signal number 15 Terminate: Some process (or the batch system) has told this process to end
[0]PETSC ERROR: Try option -start_in_debugger or -on_error_attach_debugger
[0]PETSC ERROR: or see http://www.mcs.anl.gov/petsc/documentation/faq.html#valgrind
[0]PETSC ERROR: or try http://valgrind.org on GNU/linux and Apple Mac OS X to find memory corruption errors
[0]PETSC ERROR: likely location of problem given in stack below
[0]PETSC ERROR: ---------------------  Stack Frames ------------------------------------
[0]PETSC ERROR: Note: The EXACT line numbers in the stack are not available,
[0]PETSC ERROR:       INSTEAD the line number of the start of the function
[0]PETSC ERROR:       is given.
[0]PETSC ERROR: [0] SuperLU_DIST:pzgssvx_ABglobal line 405 /packages/petsc-3.6.0/src/mat/impls/aij/mpi/superlu_dist/superlu_dist.c
[0]PETSC ERROR: [0] MatLUFactorNumeric_SuperLU_DIST line 282 /packages/petsc-3.6.0/src/mat/impls/aij/mpi/superlu_dist/superlu_dist.c
[0]PETSC ERROR: [0] MatLUFactorNumeric line 2937 /packages/petsc-3.6.0/src/mat/interface/matrix.c
[0]PETSC ERROR: [0] PCSetUp_LU line 99 /packages/petsc-3.6.0/src/ksp/pc/impls/factor/lu/lu.c
[0]PETSC ERROR: [0] PCSetUp line 944 /packages/petsc-3.6.0/src/ksp/pc/interface/precon.c
[0]PETSC ERROR: [0] KSPSetUp line 247 /packages/petsc-3.6.0/src/ksp/ksp/interface/itfunc.c
[0]PETSC ERROR: User provided function() line 0 in  unknown file (null)
mpiexec detected that one or more processes exited with non-zero status, thus causing
the job to be terminated. The first process to do so was:

 Process name: [[40547,1],3]
  Exit code:    255

Mahir

Mahir Ülker-Kaustell, Kompetenssamordnare, Brokonstruktör, Tekn. Dr, Tyréns AB
010 452 30 82, Mahir.Ulker-Kaustell at tyrens.se