[petsc-users] DM and HDF5 Viewer

Gianluca Meneghello gianmail at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 11:18:57 CDT 2015

I need both right and left vectors for use in a SLEPc SVD decomposition; it
is my understanding that the correct layout is obtained with MatCreateVecs
and that only the layout for the right vector is created with
DMCreateGlobalVector.

Or I might be wrong and there is actually no difference! If so I will
use DMCreateGlobalVector
without any problem

Thanks

Gianluca