[petsc-users] [petsc4py] Python equivalent of KSPSetComputeRHS

Francesco Caimmi francesco.caimmi at polimi.it
Mon Jul 13 07:38:21 CDT 2015

Thank you, Lisandro.

On Monday July 13 2015 at 10:09 Lisandro Dalcin wrote:

> On 12 July 2015 at 13:52, Francesco Caimmi <francesco.caimmi at polimi.it>
wrote:
> These functions are not currently exposed in petsc4py. They should be
> easy to add, but right now I don't have the time right now. Please
> open an issue in petsc4py's tracker at Bitbucket, so I do not forget.

Done.

BTW, will you please explain me also what the "setPythonContext" methods are
supposed to do? I found some petsc4py example using them; I see you must feed
them some kind of object that provide methods like "mult" or "formRHS", but I
wasn't able to find any docs about them...

Thanks again,
Francesco