[petsc-users] Can't expand MemType 1: jcol 16104

Anthony Paul Haas aph at email.arizona.edu
Tue Jul 7 17:09:12 CDT 2015

Hi Barry,

Thanks for you message. I will do the sequence of problems as you
suggested. In the meantime I want also to get started with iterative solver
for SLEPc. I have tried GMRES with bjacobi preconditioner but the
convergence is rather poor. Should I install hypre? Which preconditioner
would you recommend for a generalized EVP?

Thanks

Anthony