[petsc-users] move from KSPSetNullSpace to MatSetNullSpace

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jul 2 16:06:53 CDT 2015

   Stephan,

   Sorry for the long delay. I have updated the branch barry/maint/mv-matnullspace-to-mat  to use the Amat argument for passing in the null space instead of the pmat argument. Could you please try it with your configuration of solvers and let us know if it resolves the problem?

   Thanks

   Barry

If it works it will eventually go into the maint (and then patch release).