[petsc-users] Recursive field split with MatNest

Colin McAuliffe cjm2176 at columbia.edu
Sat Jan 17 14:05:19 CST 2015

A few other questions on this: since each field has a name, can this be
used as an identifier for the ISes instead of the hash? I'm brushing up on
hashes but also trying to think of simpler alternatives that work.

Next, since MatNestFindSubMat returns a Mat and not a list of Mats, will it
be necessary to create a mat nest for the case of a submatrix that is made
up of several other submatrices?

Thanks,
Colin