[petsc-users] Full blas-lapack on Windows

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Feb 10 10:34:30 CST 2015

  The reason it (superlu_dist) doesn't build is that it uses C99 compiler features while Microsoft C compiler only supports C89. The line of code

      int nlsupers = nsupers/Pc;

is not valid c89 since it declares a new variable after other code.

   You can try to fix all the C99 uses in that file (by moving the declarations of all the variables to the top of the routine) and run the configure again. I don't know how much Sheri used C99 so it may mean changing many things.

  Barry