[petsc-users] MUMPS causing segmentation fault

Manav Bhatia bhatiamanav at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 22:39:31 CST 2015

Hi,

   I am trying to run MUMPS with the following command line options:
 -ksp_type preonly -pc_type lu -pc_factor_mat_solver_package mumps -mat_mumps_icntl_4 4 -info

  This works fine with ex2.c.

   My code, which runs fine with -ksp_type preonly -pc_type lu throws a segmentation fault error with the command line options listed above. The output of the code is attached.

   Is there anything that seems obviously wrong here?

Thanks,
Manav