[petsc-users] tests of MatMPIAIJSetPreallocationCSR

吕超 luchao at mail.iggcas.ac.cn
Fri Mar 28 08:18:37 CDT 2014

Your faithfully:
     Can you tell me whether I need to caculate the exact diag and off-diag arrays related to  the nonzeros numbers when I use subroutine MatMPIBAIJSetPreallocationCSR to allocate memory?

     I have read  this website "http://www.mcs.anl.gov/petsc/petsc-current/docs/manualpages/Mat/MatMPIAIJSetPreallocationCSR.html", but I don't understand it clealy. So can you tell me where can I find the example of MatMPIBAIJSetPreallocationCSR?

     Thanks!

your sincerely

LV CHAO

2014/3/28