[petsc-users] Fwd: Convergence problems

Oliver Browne oliver.browne at upm.es
Wed Mar 19 12:22:59 CDT 2014

The problem at the moment is building the Hessenberg matrix. Once I have
that I find the eigenvalues with LAPACK.

So I am solving

x = (J^I)b with PETSc (ILU and GMRES) for the first column of the
Hessenberg matrix and for the big problem (Dof = 64000) I can't get it
to converge.

Regards,

---
Oliver Browne