[petsc-users] Spatial distribution of the residual after an implicit TS timestep

Mani Chandra mc0710 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 22:56:38 CDT 2014

I can't find SNESSetMonitor in petsc-dev. I get the following error even
after including petscsnes.h

error: ‘SNESSetMonitor’ was not declared in this scope

Moreover, there is no manpage for it on the petsc-dev SNES website:
http://www.mcs.anl.gov/petsc/petsc-dev/docs/manualpages/SNES/index.html

Has it been removed?