[petsc-users] Spatial distribution of the residual after an implicit TS timestep

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Sat Mar 15 21:03:08 CDT 2014

  Yes but it is slightly complicated. You need to configure PETSc with —with-afterimage   and run the program with -draw_save   then it will save each image.

  It will open an X window to display each image. You can run with -x_virtual to skip the opening of X windows but then you need Xvfb to be installed

   Barry