[petsc-users] Extra Variable in DMCircuit

Florian Meier florian.meier at koalo.de
Fri Mar 14 07:00:27 CDT 2014

Seen from that perspective it is reasonable to add a further vertex,
thank you!
I have implemented that and it works very good.

Regarding the scalability: My previous approach was to do binary search
and running the calculation multiple times with a different constant
parameter, so this is much faster anyway :-)

Greetings,
Florian