[petsc-users] Extra Variable in DMCircuit

Florian Meier florian.meier at koalo.de
Fri Mar 14 04:13:05 CDT 2014

Hi,
I got quite far with my project, although I still have not managed (or
better "have not tried...") to get the parallelization running (Shri:
Any news about that?).

Now I would like to add a single global variable (and a single equation)
to the equation system. Is there an elegant way to do this with DMCircuit?

A hackish solution might be to add an additional imaginary vertex that
is excluded from all other calculations, but that does not seem to be
the right way to do it.

Greetings,
Florian