[petsc-users] KSPSolve crash

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Mar 13 15:57:05 CDT 2014

  How did it crash? Absolutely nothing printed to the screen, the program just ended? Please send any output. Since it worked on linux it is likely something specific to the windows machine like lack of memory, a compiler bug, ….  Does it always crash at the same place, can you run it in the debugger on the windows machine and where does it end up?

  Barry