[petsc-users] DMDA questions

Jed Brown jed at jedbrown.org
Wed Mar 5 13:40:26 CST 2014

Xiangdong <epscodes at gmail.com> writes:

> I did find the coarsen, but skip the interpolation.

It is cross-linked on the man page.

http://www.mcs.anl.gov/petsc/petsc-current/docs/manualpages/DM/DMCoarsen.html

> I passed the DMCoarsen at first glance because it is the function
> between two DM objects and I did not see any mat or vec as input or
> output in that function.

I'm asking because we have to figure out what is wrong with the
documentation.  Some people will give up without asking and we wouldn't
have any time for our real jobs if everyone asked questions that should
be answered by the docs.  So I want to understand how best to improve
the docs.