[petsc-users] pardiso interface (Barry Smith)

Jed Brown jed at jedbrown.org
Mon Jun 23 15:41:08 CDT 2014

>    BTW: when someone puts up a publicly available branch like this,
>    ANYONE can git it and try it out: it is just the regular PETSc plus
>    their additions. You don’t need to wait until it is merged into
>    PETSc (though it may be a bit more stable once it has been merged
>    in).

And especially in cases like this where it involves an external package
that is not installed uniformly, it helps to hear to hear your experience

  I tried this branch with MKL-x.y and apart from the "warning: a b c",
  it worked correctly and the performance was competitive with Package Z.

(or whatever you encountered)