[petsc-users] (no subject)

Sai Rajeshwar rajsai24 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 01:28:18 CDT 2014

ok,

so considering performance on MIC

can the library MAGMA be used as an alternate to Viennacl for PETSc or
FEniCS?

http://www.nics.tennessee.edu/files/pdf/hpcss/04_03_LinearAlgebraPar.pdf
(from slide 37 onwards)

MAGMA seems to have sparse version which i think is doing all that any
sparse non linear solver can do..   MAGMA-sparse..

will this be helpful in using with MIC

*with regards..*

*M. Sai Rajeswar*
*M-tech  Computer Technology*