[petsc-users] Partition of parallel AIJ sparce matrix

Qin Lu lu_qin_2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 31 09:35:09 CDT 2014

Do you mean the user has to reorder both rows and columns (unknowns)? Or the renumbering of columns are done by PETSc? Matthew's early response said that only rows need to renumbered by the user so that they are contiguous for each process. In my case, the order of unknowns have been determined before parallel partitioning, is this (just renumbering rows) Ok?

Thanks,
Qin