[petsc-users] MatGetValuesStencil?

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Jul 13 14:45:08 CDT 2014

   We don’t currently have such a routine. You could copy MatSetValuesStencil() and MatSetValuesLocal() and produce MatGetValuesStencil() and MatGetValuesLocal() with very minor changes and get what you want.  You could consider contributing these back to PETSc with a pull request  see https://bitbucket.org/petsc/petsc/wiki/Home#markdown-header-contributing-a-larger-piece-of-functionality

   Barry