[petsc-users] Preconditioners for a FEM model

murat keçeli keceli at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 12:13:14 CDT 2014

Hi Jifeng,

You can start with ex13 in SLEPc to see how it works for your case. You
would need MUMPS as a direct solver. Section 3.4.5 is the relevant section
in SLEPc manual (Campos and Roman 2012 paper would be very helpful if you
need more details). Let me know if it works for you and we can continue
from there.

Thanks,
Murat