[petsc-users] PETSc and some external libraries configured with CMake?

paul zhang paulhuaizhang at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 11:36:05 CST 2014

Jed,

I want to use CMake for a package that dependents on PETSc. It seems work
this morning.

Thanks,
Paul

Huaibao (Paul) Zhang
*Gas Surface Interactions Lab*
Department of Mechanical Engineering
University of Kentucky,
Lexington,
KY, 40506-0503
*Office*: 216 Ralph G. Anderson Building
*Web*:gsil.engineering.uky.edu