[petsc-users] Prospective Clients from Solar & Energy

Erica Martin erica at b2bmarketing.us.com
Fri Dec 5 09:15:41 CST 2014

Hello,

Would you like to procure the contact list of Solar & Energy Industry
Decision Makers to accelerate revenue generation activities at your firm?
Our list allows you to communicate with the right audience in the market
place and gain momentum for your products/services.

Let me know your interest in procuring such a list so I can show you what we
have in store for you.

Regards,

Erica Martin
Demand Generation Executive

Note: You were specifically sent this email based upon your company profile.
If for some reason this was sent in error or you wish not to receive any
further messages from us please reply with subject line as "LEAVE OUT" and
you will be excluded from all future mailings.