[petsc-users] trying to solve a lot of ksp problems quickly

Francis Poulin fpoulin at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Aug 6 19:52:08 CDT 2014

Hello Matt,

Thanks for the help.

I had some some tests in Matlab using the two methods and because I am trying to compute the growth rates of a system that are very small, it seemed to be faster to find the inverse but I will try both and see what works best.

Yes, my inexperience let me forget about what kind of matrix I needed to define. I hope I've learned my lesson for next time.

Francis

Francis Poulin
Associate Professor
Associate Chair, Undergraduate Studies