[petsc-users] MATLAB and PetSc

Sudheer Kumar sudheer3 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 07:36:58 CDT 2014

Hi Barry,

I have looked at code in bin/matlab/classes. It is not clear to me how to
use the code. Great if you could help me how to use these codes. So, with
these codes can we run the parallel version of Petsc code from MATLAB. Is
mex interface involved in compiling the Petsc code to MATLAB executable
dynamic library.

Regards
Sudheer