[petsc-users] ILUTP

Xiaoye S. Li xsli at lbl.gov
Wed Oct 30 13:01:50 CDT 2013

The sequential SuperLU has ILUTP implementation, not in parallel versions.
PETSc already supports the option of using SuperLU.

In SuperLU distribution:
  EXAMPLE/zitersol.c : an example to use GMRES with ILUTP preconditioner
(returned from driver SRC/zgsisx.c)
  SRC/zgsitrf.c : the actual ILUTP factorization routine

Sherry Li