[petsc-users] gear tools being molded

Mila sales001 at wisdomtooling.com
Wed Oct 30 05:26:13 CDT 2013

  Dear Sir or Madam,
My name is Bill from WISDOM, which is specialized in product designing , mold making, plastic & silicone parts and assembly.
Although you are super in this line, if you need any help please feel free to tell me , WISDOM entire team will do the best to quote our best price and service.
Actually, warmly welcome you visit our facility in Shenzhen China in your convenient time.

1) Product R&D (Included ID,MD)
2) Prototype making
3) Plastic Injection mould -Insert molding / 2K molds/ Reverse mold /Over molding / Multi-cavity hot runner molds
4) Die Cast-Aluminum & Zinc
5) Blow mould / Vaccum Mould
6) Mass production /Assembly
7) Machining
8) Silicone Industrial product / Silicone gift / Silicone kitchenware

Looking forward to get your response.
Have a nice day.

Best Regards
Bill

Wisdom Industrial Group  Co., Limited   (Mold Making & Silicone Product Expert)
Tel:+86-755-2330 3009        FAx:+86-755-2330 3003