[petsc-users] Partitioner in DMPlexDistribute

Cedric Doucet cedric.doucet at inria.fr
Mon Oct 28 06:17:22 CDT 2013

I was not looking at the latest version of the code (it seems online documentation has not been updated yet).
Now, I can see that partitioner is used as an argument of DMPlexCreatePartition.
However, there is a new argument: a PetscSF.
I have two questions about this new implementation:
1. which partitioner can be used?
2. how to initialize the new PetscSF argument?