[petsc-users] using petsc tools to solve isolated irregular domains with finite difference

Bishesh Khanal bisheshkh at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 08:27:25 CDT 2013

On Sat, Oct 26, 2013 at 2:57 PM, Matthew Knepley <knepley at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Oct 26, 2013 at 3:12 AM, Bishesh Khanal <bisheshkh at gmail.com>wrote:

>>> Okay,
>>>
>>> 1)  clone the repository using Git and build the 'next' branch.
>>>

>> I encountered errors when doing make on the 'next' branch. The errors are
>> as follows (I tried attached the configure.log file but the email bounced
>> back saying it awaits moderator approval for having too big an attachment,
>> so I'm sending this one with only make.log attached. ) :
>>

> They are fixed. Pull again and rebuild.

doing git pull in the next branch says "Already up-to-date.", I'm not sure
if it should have said that then. Still tried ./configure and make again
but returns the same error. Does it take sometime to get updated in the
servers or do I need to do anything special again other than the following
? :
git checkout next
git pull