[petsc-users] Writing a domain decomposition code with PETSc

Åsmund Ervik asmund.ervik at ntnu.no
Tue Oct 8 07:13:54 CDT 2013

Hi again,

Regarding the routine DMDAVecGetArrayF90(): I think this warrants it's
own manual page, in addition to the mention on the DMDAVecGetArray()
manpage.

A specific point that confused me is that one should *not* allocate
the pointer array going into this routine. This was far from obvious
from the existing manpage, I only realised it after staring at
dm/ex11f90.F.

Åsmund