[petsc-users] Installation Error

Sonya Blade sonyablade2010 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 7 00:54:09 CDT 2013

> 1) You must use the same compiler that you configured with.
>
> 2) You can get all the libraries you need to specify using
>
> make get linklibs
>
> Matt

All errors have been eliminated now, but this time compiler throws below exception at the run time

"During startup program exited with code 0xc000007b."

Google search reveals that this is x32/x64 conflict and I'm sure that I've used
Cygwin_32 version for Petsc and Slepc libararies. I attach the dependency walker
snapshot view when the program is run.

Any idea on that?