[petsc-users] [petsc-dev] mkl-cpardiso configuration

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Oct 6 20:57:50 CDT 2013

If one specifies '--with-mkl=/foo/bar --download-f-blas-lapack' or
just '--with-mlk=/foo/bar' where configure picks up /usr/lib/libblas.a
etc - then things will break.

So somehow these two options should work together - and perhaps the
way they can do is within blaslapack.py [and not a separate mkl.py]

Satish