[petsc-users] subksp type of PCGASM

Dmitry Karpeyev karpeev at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Nov 26 12:33:17 CST 2013

Thanks for reporting this.
There appears to be a bug in MatGetSubMatricesParallel().
I'll look into it and add a test for the case above.

In the meantime, maybe you could tell me more about what you are trying
to do? PCGASM: it is rather experimental and doesn't get much use
ordinarily.
Depending on your particular use case, we can either try improving PCGASM,
or find a different way to accomplish the same thing.

Thanks.
Dmitry.