[petsc-users] PetscDrawSetSave

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Nov 25 11:38:00 CST 2013

On Nov 25, 2013, at 9:21 AM, iwaddington . <iwaddington at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks Barry, so I just have to download the 3 files you changed and run the configure and make steps again am I right ?

  You can do that but it would be better to use git to access the repository, instructions are in the wiki I sent you.

   The reason to use git to access the repository is because it is then trivial to access new changes and improvements in the future. If you always try to do it by downloading individual files you will find it is cumbersome and prone to error.

   Barry