[petsc-users] HIRING: PETSc/libMesh/MOOSE developer

Dmitry Karpeyev karpeev at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Nov 19 11:32:22 CST 2013

Dear All,

There is a job opportunity at Argonne National Laboratory/University of
Chicago.
The job is to develop numerical algorithms and supporting code on the
interface
 between PETSc, libMesh and MOOSE. Therefore, familiarity with these
libraries
is strongly desired.

This is not a postdoc position, but is ideal for someone with a Bachelor's
or a Master's degree, well versed in numerical programming and looking to
do some real work.
A good knowledge of C/C++ is required. A background in numerical linear
algebra,
finite-element methods and numerical algorithms in general is preferred. If
you know
your way around multigrid, that's even better.

The developer will work closely with the PETSc developers at Argonne
National Laboratory and the University of Chicago.  This position has not
been posted yet, but is expected
to be up shortly.  If you have questions, free to email me directly.

My apologies, if you are get this email multiple times.

Best regards,
Dmitry.

--
Dmitry Karpeyev