[petsc-users] Error linking with DMSETFUNCTION and DMSETJACOBIAN

TAY wee-beng zonexo at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 02:53:11 CST 2013

Hi Jed,

Is there any tutorial to show the new calling sequence?

I looked at some examples and it seems that I need to create a new SNES
using SNESCreate, and use SNESSetDM.

However, I am not sure what are the arguments for SNESSetFunction and
SNESSetJacobian in Fortran?

Thanks.

Yours sincerely,

TAY wee-beng