[petsc-users] Directory name with space used by hypre configure

Qin Lu lu_qin_2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 5 09:41:47 CST 2013

Hello,
I am trying to build hypre in Windows 7 (using cygwin) since it will be included in my PETSc lib. The configure options of hypre contains directory such as:
./configure --with-MPI-include="/cygdrive/c/Program Files/mpich2x64/include"
Somehow hypre's configure took this directory as two separate directories ("/cygdrive/c/Program" and "Files/mpich2x64/include") since there is a space in the middle. (Strangely, PETSc's configure read this directory correctly). I tried to replacing the space with "\ " but it still did not work.
How can I make hypre's configure read this directory correctly?
Thanks for your suggestions,
Qin