[petsc-users] Concert Tech Sound and Light - a UK Based PA, Lighting, Audio Visual and Mobile Recording Services Hire Company

Concert Tech Sound and Light mailing at concert-tech.co.uk
Sun Nov 3 21:15:08 CST 2013

Concert Tech Sound and Light A UK Based, PA, Lighting, Audio Visual and Mobile Recording Services Hire Company

                                                       Concert Tech Sound and Light - A Brief Introduction Concert Tech Sound and Light is a UK Based, PA, Lighting, Audio Visual and Mobile Recording Services Hire Company based in Worthing, West Sussex. We are an enthusiastic, hard working company, eager to work with everyone from everywhere. With only a handful of employees but a large pool of engineers on our books we are able to maintain the 'Personal Touch' throughout your booking with us. We supply Sound Systems, Lighting Systems, LED Screens, Live Multitrack Recording Systems and Engineers to Artists, Acts, Bands and Tribute Shows throughout the UK.

                              Productions and Events Over the past 7 years Concert Tech has been operating we have worked with a huge variety of artists, acts, bands and tributes to put on unique productions throughout the UK and Europe. With our expertise, great equipment, experienced staff and wealth of experience in the sector we are able to offer you Packages and Systems that will enable you to take your Events / Productions to the next level without breaking the bank!

                              Large PA Hire with LED Screen & Video PA, Lighting and Video Proudction for your Event

             Flown Line Array Speaker System
 2 x 2m LED Screen

           4 x HD Cameras
 Big Lighting

            Check it out >

              Video of Your Event with LED Screen Your event filmed, our LED Screen Included

             LED Screen Included to Add Dynamic to your Event

            Full Multitrack Audio Recording
 4 x HD 1080i Cameras

          Check it out >

            Great PA Hire Packages Unique Packages Specifically Tailored

               Super Low Cost
 Huge Variety & Tailored to Your Event

            Packages to Cover All Sizes of Event
 Indoor and Outdoor Events Covered

       Check it out >

                                  Any Occassion: Concert Tech has provided equipment for many different events, thoughout the year and throughout the country.

                              Unique Productions: Concert Tech specalises in the unique. We like the challenge of taking an open space and transforming it totally!

                              Recording: With our experience we have recorded everything from Quartets to Rock Bands to Orchestras and Choirs.

                                              Lighting: We believe that with careful planning we can add to every occasion and make it that something to remember.

                              Live Sound: Throughout our work we have worked with some of the biggest acts out & we love to pass our skills on!

                              Visual: We provide everything from Projectors to Full Video Walls for events across the spectrum.

                                         This email, document and all attachments is intended only for the person / recipient to whom it is addressed and/or otherwise authorised personnel. The information contained herein is confidential and is the sole property of Concert Tech. If for any reason you are not the intended recipient please be advised that viewing this email / document and any attachments, as well as, forwarding, printing, and disseminating any information related to this email / document / attachments is prohibited and that you are also prohibited from taking any action based on the content of this email / document and / or any attachment. Please note that the views expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent that of the company.

  Whilst all measures have been taken to ensure this email is clean and safe and that antivirus protection tools have been employed, you should check this email / document and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Concert Tech cannot be held liable for any damage caused by viruses contained within this email / document and no warranties or assurances are made in relation to the safety and content of this email / document and any attachments. Concert Tech also accepts no liability for any consequences arising from any problems caused due to this email / document and any attachments.

 Any reply to this document / email to this address is subject to strict monitoring for operational, security and lawful business practices. In sending this email the sender cannot be deemed to have specified authority and the contents of the email will have no contractual effect unless (in either case) it has otherwise been agreed between Concert Tech and the recipient.

 You email has be chosen by our team due to the fact we feel that we may be able to offer you a service that is of use to you and is not purely a random sales message. However should we have caused any offence in any way we sincerely apologise for that. If you wish to have your email removed from our list then all you need to do is click on the link below and hit send in your email browser.

     Remove My Email From This List