[petsc-users] Set the options NOT from argc and argv

Longxiang Chen suifengls at gmail.com
Mon May 20 23:01:33 CDT 2013

The fortran program is too long (several files with more than 10,000 lines).
And I just want to insert the P_solve inside one of the subroutine to solve
Ax=b.
Or it can only use argc and argv?

Thanks.
Longxiang

Best regards,
Longxiang Chen

Do something every day that gets you closer to being done.
465 Winston Chung Hall
Computer Science Engineering
University of California, Riverside