[petsc-users] petsc 3.4:

Matteo Parsani parsani.matteo at gmail.com
Wed May 15 10:34:00 CDT 2013

I mean if one is installing with --prefix, then PETSC_ARCH is not needed
right?

Thus getting at screen this type of instructions

make PETSC_DIR=/scratch/home0/pmatteo/research/lib_src/petsc-3.3-
p7 PETSC_ARCH=arch-linux2-c-debug install

can be maybe misleading (I am referring to PETSC_ARCH=arch-linux2-c-debug)

--
Matteo