[petsc-users] Rock & Hard Place with SuperLU

Sanjay Govindjee s_g at berkeley.edu
Mon Jan 28 17:37:42 CST 2013

I have seen similar behavior on my mac (works fine on Linux) -- I
reported this to the mailing list a few weeks back.   I eventually
tracked it down to a BLAS issue but gave up on finding the exact cause
as I needed to move on -- moved over to MUMPS.   But the problem is not
in your imagination.

If I have the time, I will try to get back to it (especially since I
finally learned that you have to use dsymutil to get the line numbers in
the debugger/valgrind).

-sanjay