[petsc-users] DMDACreateSection

Hui Zhang mike.hui.zhang at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 22 04:04:10 CST 2013

One more question: why does not DMDACreateSection include d.o.f on edges in 3D?
I think it is very useful for the sub-structuring methods on structured meshes.
For example, the BPS preconditioner, the wire-basket preconditioner on a structured
coarse mesh (one subdomain per element) involve interface d.o.f. on faces, edges and
vertices.