[petsc-users] PetscLayout and GetRange

Weston Lowrie wlowrie at u.washington.edu
Tue Jan 15 16:21:07 CST 2013

That's interesting.  If I understand you correctly, I would create a vector
of the size I want specifically for calculating the ownership range, then
use that on the real vectors.  Sounds like that would work.

In my case, with many vectors, it does not make sense to copy them to a
resized vector every time I want them to grow leading to many creates and
destroys.

Wes