[petsc-users] ML options

Mark F. Adams mark.adams at columbia.edu
Mon Jan 7 16:23:47 CST 2013

I've added a flag:

-pc_gamg_reuse_interpolation <true>

which can be set to false to redo the setup in GAMG every time.

'-pc_ml_reuse_interpolation true' does seem to get ML to reuse some mesh setup.  The setup time goes from .3 to .1 sec on one of my tests from the first to the second solve.

Hong: this looks like a way to infer ML's RAP times.  I think the second solves are just redoing the RAP with this flag, like what GAMG does by default.