[petsc-users] Direct Schur complement domain decomposition

Stefan Kurzbach stefan.kurzbach at tu-harburg.de
Tue Jan 1 06:35:47 CST 2013

Dear Jed

Thanks. Non-iterative or direct substructuring is my understanding as
well. You said this is the same as multifrontal factorization as well.
Could you point me to some source where I can see the parallels? Maybe
this is obvious for people who have grown up with solving sparse
systems, but not for me :)

I will have to spend some more time to find out about the other hints
you gave.

Best regards
Stefan