[petsc-users] Non-uniform Cartisian Grid

Zhenglun (Alan) Wei zhenglun.wei at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 14:57:28 CST 2013

Dear all,
I hope you're having a nice day.
I wonder if anyone could point out a example for me about the
DMDASetCoordinates(). I found this
(http://www.mcs.anl.gov/petsc/petsc-current/src/dm/impls/da/dacorn.c.html#DMDASetCoordinates)
online; however it does not really demonstrate how to create the
'coordinate vector - c'.
Also, I found that in the petsc sub-folder:
/petsc-dev/src/dm/impls/patch has a patch.c, which I suppose that it
does a local refinement for mesh. Does this a mature model that we can
use or just a testing code?

thanks,
Alan