[petsc-users] MATNEST with shell matrices

Amneet Bhalla mail2amneet at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 17:16:14 CST 2013

Jed, the thing is that I have nonnative PETSc data to work with. It's from
SAMRAI
library. We have already defined MatShell to define the individual
operators that act
on nonnative vectors; so writing explicit matrices in PETSc would be very
difficult (atleast for me)
and time consuming. What we want is PETSc's algorithm (and NOT the data
structures)
 to solve the problem.

--
Amneet