[petsc-users] Convergence is different with different processors

w_ang_temp w_ang_temp at 163.com
Sat Feb 16 11:36:35 CST 2013

I use the two commands in the same project. The first is divergent while the second is convergent.
nohup mpiexec -n 4 ./ex4f -ksp_type bcgs -pc_type bjacobi -ksp_rtol 1.0e-5 -ksp_converged_reason >out.txt &
nohup mpiexec -n 8 ./ex4f -ksp_type bcgs -pc_type bjacobi -ksp_rtol 1.0e-5 -ksp_converged_reason >out.txt &
So what is the reason?
Thanks.                    Jim