[petsc-users] macport and petsc

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Apr 24 22:00:52 CDT 2013

compressed logs to petsc-users/petsc-dev is acceptable now.

[not sure if autocompression of attachments can be setup with mailmain
mailing lists]

macports has some conflicts with the default blas/lapack - so its best
to avoid it. [you can use --download-openmpi to get non-macports mpi]

[or use macports to install petsc aswell. I believe if you use
scienceports to install PETSc - it might do the right thing with
blas/lapack]

Satish